Prostate — genitourinary pathology related to the androgenic type (male only). According to the statistics, the symptoms of the disease can be observed, as half the representatives of the stronger. The main part of the men older than 50 years. But prostate occurs in young age, in the background of other diseases or specific pathology.
The disease is not contagious, not sexually transmitted (not found in women). But the sex life is often the causative factor.
What is the prostate
About what is prostatitis, you know, approximately 40% of the men in the total population in the world. This is the disease of the prostate, resulting from attacks of inflammatory drugs. As a result, the exposure of developing harmful micro-flora, which, if untreated causes complications.
Prostate in men, usually begins with acute, the manifestation of characteristic clinical symptoms. But the danger is that the disease lies in the fact that it may be secretly, gradually, in the chronic phase.
Most susceptible to the inflammation of the prostate years men 30 to 50 years, sedentary lifestyle, bad habits. But the last time the disease began to "younger" and even the young years men, 20 to 25 years.
Prostate inflammation symptoms
The symptoms of prostate men, rarely appear at the initial stage. The primary symptoms are weak, is often left without attention. This causes the transfer of the disease, the suppurative form, or chronic.
Knowing the first signs of prostate in men prevent the complications, such as impotence, and cancer. What symptoms should pay attention to:
- frequent, painful urination;
- deterioration of potency, early ejaculation, ejaculation, lack of decreased libido;
- pain during defecation;
- pain in the abdomen, sacrum and groin;
- weakness, drowsiness, general malaise;
- the increase in body temperature, toxicity signs: headache, fever, etc.
The main symptoms of the prostate gland in men the pain. Can be pronounced or weak, the lumbar does. Often the patient is not able to determine the source of the pain, because it radiates to other organs.
Dysuric disorders encountered in acute or chronic form of the prostate in men. These are manifested frequent urination with feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder. The urge to disturb you even in night time which woke up several times. The bathroom leaves a small amount of urine, and the process is accompanied by painful sensations.
Sexual dysfunction is usually increased. The main symptoms of the prostate gland in men, the decline of erection. The development of the disease the quality of sexual life worsens, the sex isn't funny anymore. Significant deterioration of the reproductive function. Inflammatory disease of the prostate gland in men can cause infertility.
Causes and predisposing factors
The reason is the prostate, or other relate primarily to the irregularity of contraception, healthy lifestyle. Though often the disease occurs on the background of infectious processes in the urogenital system.
Causes of prostatitis include the following:
- sexually transmitted disease;
- sedentary lifestyle (sedentary work);
- blood stasis in the prostate and the surrounding tissues;
- chronic constipation;
- through the protection of the interrupted sexual intercourse;
- damage to the dam;
- wearing tight underwear;
- the excessive consumption of alcohol, Smoking.
The disease causes the syndrome prostatitis:
- urethra inflammation;
- foci of bacterial infection;
- diseases of the rectum;
- chlamydia, gonorrhea, and other Sexually transmitted diseases.
Prostatitis is often the result of unhealthy lifestyle. By trigger factors are the following:
- unbalanced diets control the intake of foods that increase the body burden (fried, fatty foods, fast foods, etc.);
- frequent stress, as well as the solution means that the alcohol or drug;
- Smoking. Reduces the protective functions of the body;
- the lack of sleep;
- low physical activity, and on the contrary, overtraining.
To prevent inflammation of the prostate, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, the appropriate way to handle the existing pathology use barrier contraception.
Varieties of, forms of, prostate
The symptoms of the prostate depends on the type and form of the disease. This parameter also helps to determine the treatment.
The acute form
This is the beginning of prostate inflammation, expressed as clinical symptoms. The reason for this is that the development of micro-organisms that can live in the body forever, and not to damage. But by reducing the immunity they aktiviziruyutsya begins to actively multiply, affecting the genitourinary system.
Acute form is characterized by rapid development. First, the body temperature rises, then this is the symptom of pain, discomfort.
The chronic form
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis in men is weak or missing. The main symptom of difficult urination, accompanied by pain in the groin.
But in the absence of symptoms does not mean that the pathology through its own and not dangerous to your health. This is a chronic form changes because of benign prostatic hyperplasia, and other diseases of the genitourinary system.
The peculiarity of this form is that when reduced immunity, the disease returned in an acute stage. Every downturn will be more pronounced and painful.
Class chronic prostatitis occurs in the following types:
- Bacterial. Because there are bacteria which aktiviziruyutsya by reducing the immunity. Also this type is the following prostatitis caused by sexually transmitted diseases. The first sign of a bacterial inflammation of the prostate getting pain, burning sensation during intercourse and urination.
- Calculous. The reason is that accumulation of stones. This type is rare, mainly in older men. Typical feeling when calculous prostatitis the pain, buttocks and groin area while walking.
- Stagnant. This non-infectious form of the inflammatory process caused by stagnation of the blood in the pool. Provoking factors of sedentary, sedentary lifestyle. The lack of sex, or no sex. Manifested symptoms such as pain when urinating and the groin.
- Infectious. This type of signs of similar bacterial species. The infectious forms are getting fungi, single-celled micro-organisms which penetrate into the other organs of the genitourinary system. Contributing factors to decreased immunity.
- Purulent. Severe form of the disease infectious origin. The signs of suppurative prostatitis in men include the rise in the body temperature of 39 degrees and more, the symptoms of intoxication, as well as purulent discharge from the urethra.
The first signs of prostate it is practically impossible to determine the form and type of the disease. It is necessary to diagnose to learn the condition of the prostate.
The risk of prostate inflammation
In the absence of timely and adequate treatment of inflammation of prostate in men, the risk of complications. These are the following:
- Urethra inflammation. The inflammation of the urinary channel caused by the spread of the infection to the prostate to nearby organs. But the urethritis is not dangerous, but appears on the background of renal failure is a serious threat to your health.
- Vesiculitis. This is an inflammation of the defining blisters, which erectile dysfunction, and infertility.
- Abscess. This is a possible complication of the purulent form of inflammation of the prostate, which the prostate gland accumulates the pus. An incorrect treatment or lack thereof fatal.
- Adenoma. Prostate inflammation leads to dysfunction and benign formations. The growth of tissue is BPH.
- Cancer. Adenoma and chronic prostatitis is the main cause of cancer. And because of the weak clinical symptoms that distinguish it from other diseases of the genitourinary system is very difficult.
- Infertility. The prostate takes part in the synthesis of sperm required for successful fertilization. If the inflammation is in the body disturbed, the natural process of procreation.
If the inflammation of the prostate gland in men is obvious unpleasant symptoms, this leads to psychological discomfort. The patient deteriorates the quality of the sexual life, there are signs of inferiority. Against this background, there is no feud in the family, isolation, depression. Therefore, prostatic inflammation, and neurological diseases are closely linked.
Treatment of prostate
Treatment of prostate begins with the diagnosis. For this purpose digital ultrasound examination of the prostate, appointed general biochemical blood tests, urine test. A doctor is the clinical picture of the disease, examine the effect on the prostate in men. The studies based on the assigned therapy.
It requires complex treatment, which includes:
- the administration of antibacterial medications;
- prostate massage;
- correction of the immune system;
- folk medicine.
In some cases, surgical treatment is shown. Reasons for surgical intervention are:
- the inflammatory process affects other organs in the pelvis;
- complications of prostate benign or malignant tumors;
- unsuccessful conservative treatment;
- abscess of the prostate;
- urinary retention or difficulty urinating;
- stones in the bladder or kidneys.
About, than to treat prostatitis, says the urologist. He also gives advice on the correction of lifestyle, prevention is the inflammation, and prevent relapse. These are the following:
- The use of barrier contraception when changing partners.
- Avoiding alcohol and Smoking.
- The moderate exercise.
- The correct, balanced diet, including foods rich in vitamins, minerals.
- Why sexual life.
To prevent the disease is much easier than cure, and the consequences of the inflammatory process. But I'm sure all people need to know how it looks to the symptoms, the acute or chronic inflammation of the prostate. When detecting the first symptoms immediately go to a doctor and not to self-medicate.