What are the characteristics of the prostate in men: what is it, and what the signal is, the functions of the primary manifestations of the disease exist? Knowing this, we can solve the problem, which is not to say it out loud. Prostate most common urological diseases (uretroprostatit) primarily among the leading group of the male population (about 70 %). Today, the symptoms of the prostate in men often detected in the young years of 20 or 30 years. Without proper attention and treatment, the disease can have a very negative impact on men's health.
Today, the symptoms of the disease often found in young years, 20 or 30 years.
The main reason that as a basis for the disease, all on the surface. The enlarged prostate may be due to a normal lifestyle, the harmful factors that the day by day changes in the prostate. In the initial stages of the pathology, as a rule, low, minor pain, that's why the men don't pay attention to the first signs of future serious problems. Aggravation is like a thunder in a clear sky, when the patient, with the fundamental life problem will be insignificant.Related castanea coronat of manifestations bliznyashki between acute and chronic forms of
Here are some of the options for pathological States, as well as the symptoms:
- Congestive (congestive) prostatitis is often chronic. Enlarged prostate long, at the beginning of the acute period (exacerbation) can wait for years, not knowing anything about it. The reasons for developing congestive prostatitis:
- The lack of exercise. Stagnation of the blood, the pool provoke congestive pathological process of hypertrophy of the prostate.
- A traumatic injury.
- Common the constipation.
- The habit to sit, throwing one leg over the other.
- The hypothermia. If a man has a cold, the genitals, creating the preconditions for the development of acute inflammation.
- Overheating. The fans of the saunas also need to be careful, prolonged exposure to high temperature in the pelvic area provoke the enlarged prostate.
Congestive (congestive) prostatitis can cause deterioration of the sexual life, therefore, it is important to eliminate all its causes, and undergo periodic examination by urologist (examination, ultrasound, analysis).
- Stones in the prostate is not a rare stone — a frequent companion of the men in the elderly. If in 40 years rocks just 10% of the patients, to 50-60 years, the percentage suffering increases to 80. Concretions common companions of prostatitis and adenoma (BPH).
- Prostatorrhea — selection of the urethral fluid, which is formed in the prostate. The process takes place without pain, as a result, the nature line the defecation or after urination. Prostatorrhea be co of the acute (chronic) inflammation of the prostate, or due to the anatomical peculiarities of the location of the body.
- Bacterial prostatitis — occurs when you enter the glands of E. coli bacteria that is causing the increasing pain. Bacterial (chronic, acute) inflammation of a bacteriological diagnosis should be confirmed by laboratory tests. This is often mistaken for the signs of BPH (BPH — benign tumor) occurs when the number of repeated exacerbations on the background of disturbed urine outflow, and the favorable conditions for the growth of bacteria.
- BPH — a benign tumor is not cancer, but natural degeneration of the tissues of the prostate due to aging. The growth may be gradual, over several years, but according to the statistics, men 65 to 70 years, almost all men BPH. As it looks, you can find thematic pictures online. Timely examination (ultrasound, lab) to help reduce the risk of developing exacerbation, and acute urinary retention.
- Purulent inflammation of the prostate, the symptoms are unpleasant people. The prostate enlargement due to accumulation of pus in the inability of the free outflow from the body. Purulent process is characterized by a high fever, the man was seriously injured in the legs, palpation is impossible because of the extreme discomfort. Time performed an ultrasound to find out, purulent process, or help.
If it hurts in the pelvic area, don't delay, the lack of timely treatment often becomes, because of the serious complications.
Peculiarities of manifestations of the disease
The first symptom of prostatitis, a man can feel when another trip to the toilet. The problem is, when emptying The bladder, and discomfort indicates that the iron, which has already started the inflammatory process, increased in size, and squeezed the hell the urine path. Here, the man committed the first error: do you believe that the illness goes away by itself. Will fail, and the early onset of prostate inflammation or just the "better" or worse. To learn more about the disease, the time to start treatment if we're looking for a themed video or photo online.
Asymptomatic prostatitis (asymptomatic) is one of the problems it can cause big problems in the future. If there is no exacerbation, a man who is not aware that in the depths of the body Develops uretroprostatit, the first manifestation of the disease starts when the pathological process affects a large zone of the prostate.
Often, the inflammatory process gives lower back pain, like sciatica.
The symptoms of prostatitis may vary slightly, depending on what and how severe the disease is. However, the men are the first symptoms of the prostate common to all types of this disease. So, obvious signs of prostatitis are:
- The frequent urination in the toilet.
- Painful or difficult urination.
- Increase the temperature to 39 °C (sharp).
A person is experiencing daily discomfort, to disturb the total value of activities. So "known" in the prostate, a visit to the doctor better, if you don't put it aside. Depending on the individual symptoms may vary in each case. Such variability of symptoms does not always allow to detect the problem and start the appropriate treatment. Therefore, it is very important to know how to work the prostate, over time, to prevent the development.
Often a disease, which has the following characteristics (symptoms):
- The pain when urinating.
- Violation of sexual functions.
- Discharge from the urethra.
- Burning pain in the perineum, scrotum, lower abdomen.
- The presence of urine in swimming threads (mucus) or blood.
- Discomfort when urinating.
- Lower back pain (sciatica like).
- Chills, weakness, temperature (during exacerbation).
- Severe sweating.
- The feeling of a constantly full bladder.
- Irritability, nervousness.
The chronic inflammation of the prostate, it becomes very tricky. Signs may not appear for years, the patient realizes that the disease is only worsening.
It is important to note that the first signs of prostate in men, described above, do not appear at the same time. The clinical picture of the disease is very changeable, it depends solely on the individual characteristics of the people, the lifestyle, addictions, habits. The vivid expression, the signs of inflammation appear frequently in the waves, that you showed up, introducing at the same time, patient confusion about the overall situation. Recognize the same symptoms (stage, species) and to determine the correct treatment approach is the only urologist with the help of special diagnostic methods (sonography), which you can learn about the doctor on the topic or viewing videos on the Internet.
- The power of the pain.
The pain is usually not a purely local nature. Irradiiruet pain in region of sacrum, scrotum, or the perineum, which is confusing to the people suggests that any disease in addition to problems with the prostate. The fact that the iron itself is not "radiating pain", but the nerves, if there is growth, different to the different organs, and give me discomfort. The severity of the pain depends on the disease began, how much the man has a cold, the genitals. It can vary from dull to pronounced, not allowing the man to sleep.
The intensity of the pain depends on the extent of disease: the mild to sharp, not allowing the man to sleep.
- Problems with urination.
Very informative the symptom is expressed, frequent urination, to the toilet "small", but after emptying I have a feeling that the bladder is not sufficiently emptied. This creates additional psychological discomfort, especially during the working day. Such symptomatology is due to a partial compression of the inflamed prostate urethra the channel that urine moves not free to the current, and delay. If not treated, this symptoms, the disease progresses, and as a result may develop acute urinary retention.
- Low sexual activity.
It is believed that the prostate leads to impotence, in the genital area. This is partly true, but in the initial stages of the inflammation is only partial, low blood pressure, which is expressed as a decrease in sexual performance. Causes of disturbance may be different, but the prostate inflammation was one of the first gaps in the process of forming sexual problems. Every person's process is individual, but almost always when I orgasm, ejaculation pain, what a man unconsciously begins to avoid sexual intercourse. If the disease process is asymptomatic in nature, that a man may be a long time to understand the reason for the sexual problems. What to do in this case? The full investigation, and detection of the disease at an early stage will help in the future to avoid the problems, the pain and the acute symptoms of the disease.
The difference between acute and chronic forms of
There are two forms of prostatitis: acute or chronic. Each has its specific manifestations (but in the picture there's virtually no strong differences), which, according to the diagnosis, treatment.
The first acute symptoms of the disease:
- Discomfort in the groin.
- Frequent, painful urination (itching, burning).
- The decrease of the erection.
- The urine abnormal inclusions in the form of fibers.
- Sudden onset of fever (38-39 °C).
Chronic, because the man a lot of trouble: aching pain, painful urination, sexual dysfunction.
In addition to these signs of the prostate men are weakness, nervousness, fatigue, apathy.
Chronic, of course, enhance the exacerbation of the symptoms of the disease, so many troubles, both physical and psychological. The main symptoms of stagnation of the disease:
- Sore (tired) pain radiating to the perineum, testicles, rectum. During erection these functions are increased, so the intimacy is less fun.
- Urination, frequent, painful.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Chronic bacterial prostate-specific secretion of thick, yellowish tinge. These are all the urination, or defecation.
Complications of prostatitis is common and may occur very hard. The abscess of the prostate-as well as the sepsis treatment is long, not all ends well, however, these dangerous complications, fortunately, are developing very rarely.
If we ignore symptoms or to self-medicate, launched a chronic process of moving to nearby organs, so those inflammatory process. Full of the development of further complications, which the infertility. To respond to the first signs of the beginning of prostate should be immediately conducted a comprehensive investigation, ultra sound, blood test. This will not be allowed to develop the disease and provide the treatment as soon as possible.