It's not enough to think about how to cure prostatitis in men, you still need to approach this problem well. A combination of folk and traditional therapies will be effective. Initially, you should undergo a full examination, and only then find competent approaches to treatment. Below you will learn how to heal your prostate.
Prostate inflammation symptoms
To start treatment promptly, you need to know how the disease manifests in the early stages. The first symptoms of prostatitis:
- soreness in the perineum;
- difficulty urinating;
- reduces libido.
If the disease has turned to a chronic stage, then these symptoms are not obvious and often disturbed. The chronic form of prostatitis is characterized by more severe episodes.
How to treat chronic prostatitis with drugs
Many people are concerned about whether chronic prostatitis can be cured. It should be said right away that yes, but with one condition: you cannot take the drug on your own. First of all, the doctor must find the right drugs.
Of course, prostatitis can take many different forms, the choice of a drug will depend on this.
If the disease has a bacterial invasion, then antibiotics won't be of any help here. One exception is experimental therapy in which an antimicrobial agent is selected to confirm or rule out the infectious nature of prostatitis. Of course, an examination of the body will be carried out at first, then only therapeutic measures can be carried out.
Antibiotics are the first choice for prostatitis. They can have the following effect on an inflamed area:
- In a short time, antibiotics localize the infection process.
- By eliminating the main pathogen, inflammation in the prostate gland is quickly eliminated.
- Antibiotics are prescribed when indicated.
In addition to antibiotic therapy, additional treatment will be required:
- massage the prostate gland;
- medical gymnastics;
- immunostimulants; Pain reliever
The course of treatment for chronic prostatitis is long and is carried out only under the supervision of a doctor. If the patient has parenchymal or cystic prostatitis, it is necessary to use high doses to achieve therapeutic effects.
Antibacterial drugs are divided into broad spectrum drugs and drugs with fluoroquinolone.
How are antibiotics used? If the analyzes show a certain type of bacteria, then the necessary antibiotic is selected according to these indicators. So, depending on the type of microorganism, certain drugs may be suitable:
- When ureaplasma, mycoplasma and chlamydia are detected, antibiotics from some macrolides, tetracycline and fluoroquinolones will be effective.
- Gonococci is eliminated by most antibacterial drugs, with the exception of the tetracycline line.
- The same can be said about Escherichia coli, where only macrolite will be ineffective.
What drugs are most commonly prescribed? Fluoroquinolon. These are the most powerful antibiotics and are often prescribed for prostate tuberculosis. They also have side effects. The first is the neurotoxicity of the drug, which affects the brain, the second is phototoxicity, which reduces the cell's ability to be exposed to UV radiation.
The fluoroquinolon group includes the following drugs:
Since all of these drugs have some side effects, they are not prescribed for the following diseases and conditions:diabetes
- does not tolerate one or more ingredients; drug
- under 18 years old.
The recent tetracycline antibiotic is rarely prescribed if the prostate gland becomes inflamed. This is due to the negative impact on the human body.
Macrolide is the latest generation of antibiotics. They have a broad spectrum of effects and are not as toxic as other antibacterial agents. But with prostatitis, they are not prescribed as often as possible. Azithromycin is commonly used.
How to treat, what antibacterial drugs, only the attending physician can answer. The drug will be selected based on laboratory tests.
Effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
These drugs are used for congestive chronic prostatitis. Their actions are as follows:
- improves blood microcirculation in the pelvic organs;
- normalizes excretory flow;
- reduces inflammation;
- has a beneficial effect on urination;
- helps to increase potency and improve men's general well-being.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are for use only as directed by a doctor.
individually selected physiotherapy combined with drug therapy. Hardware physiotherapy may include the following:
- Galvanized. Prostatitis is treated with direct current.
- Electrophoresis as a derivative of a drug-based plating process.
- Ultrasound. A rectal emitter is used.
- Magnetic therapy. It is prescribed for many people, as it has no contraindications.
Physiotherapy methods compatible with all drugs. For the most part, these methods have no side effects, except in individual intolerance.
How to cure prostatitis with massage? This method is also part of physiotherapy. The job of massage is to remove secretions from the internal organs. In addition, prostate stimulation improves blood circulation in this area.
All actions are performed through the anus. Massage is done through the wall of the rectum. In this case, the doctor monitors the discharge. If fluid does not appear, then this indicates complications of the disease.
To achieve the therapeutic effect, you will need an average of 10 massages. You can massage yourself, but you should learn this first, as spontaneous actions can only harm and injure the rectum.
Physical activity is also important during illness. Therefore, the doctor developed a number of exercises that will help get rid of prostatitis in a complicated way. The work of gymnastics is aimed at improving blood supply to the organ, as well as normalizing metabolism.
Treatment of prostatitis is not limited to antibiotics, medications and measures that improve microcirculation and NSAIDs. It is very important to cope with the pain that occurs during the illness. In this case, the doctor prescribes an oral pain reliever. In addition, they grapple with male depressive states.
Their actions are aimed at temporarily relieving pain and improving gland sound. The pills are prescribed by the urologist based on the symptoms that appeared and the individual parameters of the patient. The atopic site and presence of concomitant diseases in the patient are taken into account.
Traditional methods will be effective when the onset of illness. Therefore, try to start treatment at the first sign of the disease.
The benefits and benefits of home remedies are as follows:
- Use only natural ingredients that are not likely to harm the body.
- Non-addictive drug, such as certain pharmacological agents.
- From the products available, you can make a remedy in no time, and it won't cost too much.
If we talk about botanical therapy, then medicinal herbs, fruits, berries, and roots are used here. Usually, they are aimed at reducing inflammation in the prostate gland. The most popular recipes include:
- Apply pumpkin seeds.They contain zinc, which is essential for the normal functioning of the male body. 500 g of seeds (not fried only) need to be ground into flour. Then, mix the pumpkin seeds with 200 g of honey and mix into small balls with hazelnuts. Eat such balls, chew thoroughly, 2 times a day before meals. Store the rest in the refrigerator. You may only need to eat 30 pumpkin seeds a day before meals, this treatment will also improve.
- Defame.The bark or leaves of a plant can be used. Remember that the bark requires 2 times longer incubation. Stew 50 g of leaves in 400 g of boiling water and let stand for half an hour. When incubating the bark and incubating the infusion for 1 hour. Take the obtained product 4 times a day, 150 ml.
To get rid of prostatitis once and for all, you need to follow many rules for a long time. First, drug treatment is necessary, must be combined with a nutritious diet and an active lifestyle. Second, physiotherapy is used, including hardware techniques, prostate massage and physiotherapy exercises. An important role is performed by symptomatic therapy, treatment of concomitant diseases, as well as psychotherapy. All of these actions will ultimately lead to positive results.