A sense of superiority and leadership in all areas of activity is very important to every man. It has been proven that it is activity in the sex life that directly affects the success of any endeavor, and this can only happen with a healthy prostate.
But if you start to notice signs of a malfunctioning male organ, you need to take appropriate action immediately. So, how to treat prostatitis in men, using what drugs to prevent the disease from turning into a chronic form?
Correct treatment of prostatitis
A healthy prostate gland is quite disciplined, but when some kind of inflammation develops in it, it manifests itself in the form of the following symptoms:
- painful sensations in the pelvic area;
- disorder of a sexual nature;
- disorders of the urinary system - burning sensation, increased appetite and various difficulties.
Treatment of prostatitis (as well as other diseases of the genitals) should begin as soon as the disease resolves on its own - pain, symptoms and various unpleasant sensations. Because this is a rather delicate disease, almost every patient has to face the question: "Where is the best place to treat prostatitis, what medicine should I use? ".
It is not possible to answer definitively, but it should be noted that the urological disease in question is very complex, and only experienced doctors can choose the most appropriate treatment. Only a urologist can consider all the individual characteristics of the patient and aspects of the disease.
Treatment strategies are established by both one physician and several physicians, especially if the disease has complications. So I hope the doctor can advise me on how to cure prostatitis effectively? First of all, you need to contact a urologist. In addition, in some cases, you need to ignore some other experts, such as:
- an immunologist who studies the patient's immune system in detail if the disease has become chronic and is associated with periodic exacerbations;
- physiotherapist will determine the most suitable treatment for each case;
- psychotherapist - establishes psychological and emotional balance in relation to a problem in sex life;
- surgeon - necessary for the development of purulent processes;
Many other specialists are also involved in the treatment if the patient has various health problems. Let's learn step by step how to treat prostatitis.
To begin with, a diagnosis is made, which includes:
- Research in the laboratory.
- Detailed clinical examination.
- Check the prostate.
- Ureteral measurement.
Procedure and rules for the treatment of prostatitis
After establishing the form of the course of the disease and making the diagnosis, the attending physician will develop a plan of therapeutic procedures, which describes how to treat prostatitis. The comprehensive program includes:
- physiotherapeutic procedures using lasers and magnetic fields, as well as acupressure, hirudotherapy, ultrasound;
- therapy, the use of antiviral, antibacterial and other remedies for prostatitis;
- Prostate massage performed by a specialist in a medical facility.
During the treatment of this disease, the patient should also adhere to the following rules:
- reasonable diet;
- healthy lifestyle;
- maintaining immunity with multivitamins;
Treatment of various types of prostatitis
After passing all the tests and passing the study, an accurate diagnosis is established. There are several types of this disease. Let's see how to treat each type of prostatitis individually.
- Prostatitis caused by infection (eg, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. ). This form also includes taking antibiotics, the purpose of which is to destroy the core of the infection, and is also prescribed in a complex of anti-inflammatory drugs and drugs that improve microcirculation. Other agents may also be used depending on the causative agent.
- Bacterial prostatitis (caused by staphylococcus, streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc. ). This form is accompanied by a frequent infectious process, as well as the presence of inflammatory cells in the prostate gland. The case is difficult, so even repeated courses of antibiotics may not help. The main thing when symptoms appear is to go to the hospital immediately. In this case, you need to be constantly monitored by your doctor and take all precautions. When treating chronic prostatitis, your doctor will choose medications depending on the causative agent and severity of the condition. If it is a severe infection, it will require hospitalization with the use of 5 different antibiotics. Pain relievers are prescribed for acute pain. Prognosis: When the cause is identified and the diagnosis is correct, it is usually better.
- Congestive prostatitis. It is worth noting that this form requires immediate medical attention, because of the dangerous consequences.
Prostatitis: medicine to treat
There are many drugs recommended for the treatment and prevention of prostate disease: capsules, tablets, suppositories, injections. Let's consider the main drugs, their methods of use and contraindications.
Suppositories against prostatitis
Prostate-extracted suppositories are classified as agents that affect prostate metabolism. This will help cure or at least slow down the prostatitis. Therapeutic preparations in the form of suppositories are used for chronic diseases and in the postoperative period.
Contraindication is hypersensitivity to candles. Method of use: rectally, 1 suppository once a day. It is recommended to lie down for 1 hour after taking the drug. The course of treatment is 5-12 days. Side effects: allergic manifestations (itching and burning).
Another drug with prostate extract and glycine in its composition belongs to the class of agents that increase prostate activity. In addition, the drug strengthens the walls of blood vessels and activates the immune system. It is used in cases of severe urinary retention, prostate tumors and if chronic prostatitis is detected.
Therapeutic drugs are used quite often, usually they are administered intramuscularly 6-10 mg. The course is five days, up to ten. Bottle containing water-soluble peptides isolated from the viscera of large horned animals. To dissolve the substances in the bottle, use 1-3 ml of special saline or water for injection. A second course is allowed in two weeks or in one month. Side effects: no. The lyophilized powder should be stored in a dark place, the temperature of which is not more than + 21 ° C.
The drug, which is a bioactive agent of the prostate gland, belongs to biologically active additives. It helps to increase the metabolism of the prostate gland. The tablets contain protein and nucleoprotein complexes obtained from the prostate gland of cattle. The pharmacological action of drugs for the treatment of prostatitis is as follows: restores sexual function, normalizes urination.
Prostatitis tablets are taken 10-20 minutes before meals, twice a day, 0. 01-0. 02 g each time, 10-12 days. No contraindications and side effects were found. Six months later, you can repeat the course and still overcome the prostatitis. Treatment and prevention drugs are also produced in the form of capsules.
A preparation with finely sawed sabal fruit extract
Regulates reproductive and urinary functions. It contains: dye, gelatin, repeated Serenoa fruit extract, glycerin. This drug has anti-inflammatory and anti-hormonal effects. Thanks to prostaglatin, anti-inflammatory drugs reduce the swelling of glandular tissues. The drug is used as a complex treatment.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to drug components. Side effects: allergic manifestations, rarely stomach pain. Capsules are to be taken orally, after meals, swallowed and taken with water. The dose is 300 mg per day and they must be consumed strictly at the same time. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
A preparation based on natural substances
Prostatitis medicine is another drug that renews the urinary system and increases the metabolism in the prostate gland. The ingredients are glycine, copper, zinc, L-glutamine, vitamin E and L-alanine. It is produced on the basis of natural substances: dwarf palm berries, pumpkin seeds, Icelandic moss and others.
The drug is used for the prevention and treatment of the genitourinary system, as well as as a complex therapy. Contraindications are considered hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Take with meals 2 times a day, 1 capsule each time.
Prostatitis prevention: medicine
Developed by US lab - natural product. The formulas of traditional medicine are taken as the basis. The composition includes plant extracts, which are often used in the treatment of diseases of the genitourinary tract. Regular intake of natural remedies for prostatitis activates the immune system and increases the protective properties of the body, as a result, the immune system begins to independently fight infections of the genitourinary system. sex, not only eliminating the symptoms of the disease, but also killing the focus of the disease. There are no contraindications.
Once your diagnosis is established, it's already half the battle, because prostatitis procedures, pills, and medications aren't hard to come by. Don't forget about a well-designed program to use them.
How to independently treat prostatitis?
It should be noted immediately that it is extremely important to self-treat prostatitis, relying only on the advice of friends, acquaintances, and advertisements. You need to understand that the treatment of prostatitis (patient reviews confirm this) is not an easy matter, and only the joint efforts of the doctor and the patient can be assessed. can defeat. To speed up the treatment process and reduce exacerbations, you can turn to alternative methods. But before that, it is imperative to check with a urologist about how to treat prostatitis at home. Perhaps the doctor will advise on certain herbs, procedures, and manipulations.