Prostate inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), the body that produces a liquid secretion, which is part of the semen. Pathology sometimes causing severe pain, problems with potency. Treatment of prostate reasonable to begin immediately after the diagnosis.
Prostate usually affects old men from 25 to 50. Pathology is very common. It makes suffering a third to half of all people on the planet. The problem many symptoms:
- the man experiences the unpleasant feeling of pain when urinating;
- urine a slow, thin stream, to squeeze;
- night, and at other times of the day there is often a desire to urinate. I can't shake the feeling that not all urine has left the bladder;
- the urine turbid, mixed with blood;
- nagging pain in the lower abdomen, groin, perineum (between the scrotum and the anus);
- haunted by pain, discomfort in the area of the testes, penis;
- ejaculation occurs the pain;
Often there are symptoms of inflammation of the prostate, which is similar to the common cold (fever, fever). These are associated with bacterial varieties of the disease (more on this below).
Prostatitis often occurs in men who previously suffered from the disease. The problem is:
- the infection of the bladder, or the urethra;
- HIV, and other diseases of men infected during sex;
- trauma to the pool - under the bicycles, horses;
Causes of prostate men the catheter, the urethra, to drain urine from the bladder.
Pathology sometimes appears after the prostate biopsy, if the analysis of a sample of the tissue. After this procedure, the symptoms of prostate men are rare.
Because prostate can be:
- inflamed appendix testes (epididymitis);
- significantly decreased sperm count, infertility may occur;
- appears abscess (cavity of the pus).
A number of scientific studies do not reveal a direct relationship between prostate inflammation and prostate cancer.
Types of prostatitis
The prostate 5 main types: chronic or acute non-bacterial, chronic bacterial, asymptomatic.
- Chronic, non-bacterial (also known as the chronic pain syndrome in the pelvic region). The most common (more than 90% of patients hurt them). The symptoms of prostate unstable, coming and going. Pathogens in the body not detected. The diagnosis is made if at least 3 months, a man suffering from pain in the pelvis, and discomfort urination, during, and the other above-mentioned symptoms. The exact cause of the condition is not known, but probably it is called:
- neurological problems (neuropathy);
- irritation of the prostate, which leads to poor outflow of urine from the bladder;
- problems with the pelvic floor muscles (dyssynergia);
- atypical, yet unknown to science, viruses, bacteria.
- Acute, non-bacterial. I have a chronic pain syndrome of the pelvic region, permanent problems with urination.
- Acute infectious. The most severe form of the disease. It's not common. Generated:
- Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus and other bacteria;
- sexually transmitted diseases (chlamydia, gonorrhea);
- the Candida fungus.
- Chronic infectious. Pathology may not be clear for several years. The symptoms are similar to acute bacterial type, but it can be seen that, not so much.
- Asymptomatic. Diagnosed accidentally. The symptoms are missing. Ultrasound signs of inflammation, a high blood concentration of prostate specific antigen.
The symptoms increase rapidly. Discomfort in the pelvis is connected to the pain in the genitals, fever, nausea, burning pain when urinating. Acute bacterial prostatitis can cause severe, life-threatening complications - abscesses, inability to urinate, low blood pressure.
According to the diagnosis:
- digital rectal examination;
- urine test. It is necessary to determine prostate infection;
- blood. Check the level of prostate specific antigen. The test revealed signs of inflammation;
- Ultrasound of the urogenital system. Is assigned, when the above tests an accurate diagnosis is not enough. Ultrasound of the prostate, it is desirable that through the anus (trans rectally method).
Sometimes the doctor will examine the prostate secretion. What do you mean, to massage the gland.
May be assigned analyses of different venerologic infections, which are the cause of prostate inflammation.
A professional diagnosis will help to prescribe the correct treatment, prostate in men.
If the prostatitis is bacterial, your doctor may prescribe:
- The use of antibiotics. The appearance depends on the identified bacteria. Medicine will have a month and a half. If the symptoms are very similar, antibiotics or intravenous urgently.
- Alpha-blockers. Tools to relax the muscles of the bladder, the place where it joins the prostate. Removed from the pain during urination.
- Analgesics - steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
It is impossible to prescribe medication independently. Only a doctor determines how to treat the prostate.
To prevent prostatitis:
- a warm sitz bath;
- applied to lower abdomen or back warmer-a pillow;
- stop drinking alcohol, caffeine, foods that increase the acidity (spicy, salty);
- drink plenty of fluids (unsweetened). So we flush the urinary system, the bacteria will not have time to multiply;
- I'm going to try for a long time not to ride a bike for a long time, not to sit;
- don't forget, the hygiene, the penis, vagina;
- use of contraception;
- the sport. Simple cardio exercises will be enough - a slow jog, a swim in the pool, a light workout.
Prevention of the prostate should be part of the lifestyle. A simple way to protect the body.